Find answers to the most frequently asked
By signing up for a Storrs Pond Family Membership you will not only be supporting and preserving Storrs Pond for future generations to enjoy, but you will also receive discounts and preferred sign up for swim and tennis lessons.
Yes, the pond water is tested monthly by the State of New Hampshire. If the State recommends we close the pond we will immediately post a sign at the beach and update our website accordingly.
Yes, the average temperature at the pool is 80 degrees.
Storrs Pond Recreation Area is not affiliated with the Town of Hanover. It is proudly owned and operated by the Hanover Improvement Society, a non-profit 501(c)(3) that works to maintain and improve the Hanover and Upper Valley communities.
Storrs Pond Recreation Area is for everyone to enjoy. Last year we had family memberships from 23 different communities in the Upper Valley!
Storrs Pond Recreation Area offers a wide variety of outdoor activities for the whole family:
- Swimming in our heated pool, or at the pond by the sandy beach
- Splash Pad kids of all ages can come cool off!
- Watercraft available for hourly rental
- Camping 12 Tent Sites and 17 RV Sites
- Host an Event: Pavilion rental for any size event
- Summer Camps with VINS, Montshire, Coyote Hill or Timbernook
- Explore over 23 acres area
- Tennis with 4 courts available for use
- Disc Golf 18 hole professional designed course
- Picnic sites available for rent
- Mountain Biking at Oak Hill
- Fishing loaded with trout, bass and perch
- Hiking on our challenging trails