Storrs Pond offers two Junior Tennis Camps for players looking to take their games to the next level. Both focus on developing a strong foundation with proper strokes and form in an age appropriate, fun environment.
Required for all participants:
To participate, a Storrs Pond CTA Membership is required. If you are a member of Storrs Pond and have already purchased an All Access or Limited Membership then you do not need to purchase the CTA.
Be sure to take advantage of our early bird rates and buy your membership before June 12, 2023.
- For ages 10 and under
- Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- USTA 10 and Under format which uses shorter courts and softer balls to help develop proper form and technique
- Individual Attention
- Work on all strokes: ground strokes, volleys, serves, and overheads
- Fun games to develop important tennis skills, including footwork, hand-eye coordination, and court movement
- Singles and doubles match play
- For ages 9 – 15
- Monday – Friday, 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Skill Development – emphasis on developing fundamentals for all strokes to support lifetime skill and love of game
- Individual attention
- Fitness for tennis with Wayne Burwell
- Competitive environment with daily match play
- Singles and doubles strategy
- Friday is travel day; match play at regional clubs