The Storrs Pond Pool is opening on Thursday, July 2, 2020. Due to COVID-19, we are limiting access to members, and following safety protocols. In order to be fair to our members, we have established an online reservation system to allow you to book a particular date and time at the pool. Reservations may be made up to 3 days in advance. Each family may book 1 time block a day and up to 3 times per week. In the illustration below, you will see a diagram of pool areas available for reservation. These are designed to allow for appropriate social distancing.
We apologize for these restrictions, but we hope that you realize that these are necessary in order for us to provide a safe environment.
Storrs Pond Pool Reservations
- Reservations for entering the pool are required.
- Only Storrs Pond All Access Members are allowed to reserve pool time.
- There is no charge for reservations.
- Members may not bring guests to the pool.
- 11:00am – 1:30pm
- 2:00pm – 4:30pm
- 5:00pm – 7:00pm
The pool area will be closed for the ½ hr between time blocks for cleaning.
Reservations may be made up to 3 days in advance.
Each family may book 1 time block a day and up to 3 times per week.
Cancellations may be made up to 1 hour prior to the start of the reservation.
There are 2 outdoor showers located on the pool deck (showers are required before swimming) and one family-style bathroom. The bathhouse locker rooms will be closed for the summer. There are 2 additional bathrooms located just outside the pool area.
Pool Reservation Instructions
- Go to https://storrspond.funfangle.club.
- Create an account (be sure to use your family name that your SPRA membership was purchased under). Contact us if you need to check on the name.
- Add additional family members by using the “Add” button in the top right (only add members who are in your family membership)
- Wait to receive a membership verification email. Non-members or members with limited pond
access will not be approved.
- From the left-hand menu, select “Make a Reservation” and begin reserving your family pool
time. Remember the system will only allow 1 time block a day and up to 3 blocks per week.
For a visual walk-thru, please see this video:
Please note that the additional membership verification is not shown on this video.
Questions? Problems? Please contact us at email@example.com or 603-643-2134.